Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chris Christie, Obama Surrogate?!

OR HOW AN EXTREME WEATHER EMERGENCY CAN BECOME NATIONAL POLITICS' MOTHER OF INVENTION. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall of Mitt Romney's inner councils? "That BENEDICT ARNOLD!" spat PSYCHO MITT THE TWIT after watching this: (Christie to FOX, on whether Romney would be "touring" the devastation with Christie: “I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested. I’ve got a job to do here in New Jersey that’s much bigger than presidential politics and I could care less about any of that stuff. ... I have a job to do. I’ve got 2.4 million people out of power, I’ve got devastation on the shore, I’ve got floods in the northern part of my state. If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics then you don’t know me.” ... As for President Obama's response: Christie said he's been "OUTSTANDING.")




Thruthfully, I never disliked Christie as I do the wingnut Republican ideologues. Christie is so bombastically New Jersey, giving as good as he gets, that it's hard to whip up serious dislike for the man. Basically, he's a good guy; we disagree on policies. But ideologues and phonies like Romney ... their draconian, fundamentalist, EVIL character flaws drive their policies. That's the difference; and it's a BIG ONE so-called "swing voters" are totally clueless about.

No comments: