Saturday, September 18, 2010

Adventures In TEA PARTY Campaigns: "I DABBLED INTO WITCHCRAFT" (Guess Who?)

OH MY ... Teabaggers, ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?!?
“I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar and I didn't know it. I mean, there was a little blood there and stuff like that.

We went to a movie and then had a little picnic on a satanic altar.”
Update: After this video aired Ms. O’Donnell cancelled all her appearances on the Sunday shows. OH MY.

She’s running all right ... AWAY from the media! Notice a pattern here, teabaggers: Sister Sarah, Rand Paul, Sharron Angle, and now ... America’s wingnut witch next door. I mean, what’ve you all got to lose [hide]?!? HUH?

IT JUST GOT WEIRDER ...

No comments: