Friday, November 17, 2006

RIP

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Bo Schembechler, who became one of college football's great coaches in two decades at Michigan, died Friday after taping a TV show on the eve of the Wolverines' No. 1 vs. No. 2 showdown with perennial rival Ohio State. He was 77. Schembechler collapsed during the taping of a television show in Southfield and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital. His death at 11:42 a.m. was confirmed by Mike Dowd, chief investigator for the medical examiner's office in Oakland County.

Buh bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic. I always hated him as Michigan coach, butperhaps it is irrational to hate a sports coach. Now I have a reason to hate the MAN, not the coach. Burn in hell.

schmidlap said...

Anonymous, you're my hero.

Anonymous said...

You lost me on this one. Why a pic of Bush with an article of Bo's death?

Peter said...

It's a personal grudge, jimbow. I always despised the man, and then when hunting for a pic I found this one of him (at the podium) with Chimpy, it made me despise him even more. Like I said, it's personal.