Saturday, September 30, 2006

What if the Christians are right?

Let's suppose that the Christians are right, and I'm going to spend eternity in hell because I don't follow their rules. I would imagine that my primary reaction, upon learning that, would be something along the lines of "Huh. I guess they were right after all." But while I'm spending the rest of time at Abu Ghraib, I mean being tortured by Beelzebub and his minions, through the pain I'll at least be able to look over at the Liar in Chief, James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, and all the rest of those falsely pious bastards and see the gobsmacked looks on their faces as Jesus himself shoves a red-hot poker in one side and out the other and explains the special treatment they will get for being such utter fucking hypocrites.

There are worse fates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, I get to watch too!

schmidlap said...

If they're right, that'd be the first time.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Peter said...

I'll slip you a cold one, Doc

drmagoo said...

A good cider, if you've got one, would sure hit the spot.