Thursday, July 13, 2006

That's enough, already

Anyone who's out there who's fighting, pissing someone off, or acting like a twit in general, just fucking stop it already. I've had enough of your stupidity. Israel, Iran, Iraq, W, North Korea, Sudan, friends, family, people I don't know and will never meet - just stop it! You're giving me a stomachache. Grow the hell up, find a way to get a long. All solutions involve compromise anyway, so skip the fighting, war, death, and general acting like twits and move on. Pretend you've got even the vestiges of a brain stem. I don't care if you think you're right or not. Stop it. I don't care what "they" did. Stop it. I don't care what your "holy book" says. Stop it. I don't care if they told you that they're killing your children and serving them to the dogs. Stop it.

The next time I have to come in here I'm cracking skulls.

2 comments:

schmidlap said...

Let's send Big Duck after 'em.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the "kill everyone" approach so then I can get some peace and quite.