Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Memo Time

From the Desk of God

Memorandum

From: God
To: Pat Robertson


Pat:

Jesus Christ, Pat (ooops, sorry, son)

First of all, it is obvious that you did not take my advice on that high fiber diet...








But beyond that--have I become the Playboy Channel? Am I 1-900-DIRTY-GOD?

EXCUSE ME? For the sake of Me, what is this?

Pat: And then I prayed. And I said, "Lord, what's wrong
with her?" I just prayed silently. And the Lord said, "Ask about her sex life,,,.Yes, He said that to me."

Mmmmm, Pat, I double-checked the calendar. I was busy saving poor homeless people, and the kid, he was at the Notre Dame football kickoff lunch that day, so please--just can the God talk, would you? Last time I asked anyone about their sex life, I was talking to Mary, OK?

Swedish web sites, late night Cinemax, maybe even the Department of Homeland Security--but Pat--it ain't me babe.

Love, and you're damned,

God

No comments: