Saturday, April 01, 2006

Kaloogian for Congress


Howard Kaloogian



for Congress

I am Howard Kaloogian, and I am running for Congress. Last week, the liberal media decided to attack me for supposedly putting a picture taken in Istanbul up on my Web site and using it to show how great things are in Baghdad. They attack me rather than show all the wonderful things that are happening in Iraq and how our beloved president is spreading freedom and democracy throughout the world.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have posted all of the photos from the trip below.

When we arrived in Baghdad, we were greeted warmly by the mayor.


We then boarded the new high-speed public transit train

to downtown Baghdad's busy central rail terminal.


It was exciting to walk through Baghdad's busy and bustling streets.

As you can clearly tell from the picture below, the electricity is up and running and the city's water supply is back to normal:


The stores are open and eager shoppers have their choice from abundant inventories

I witnessed the power of Baghdad's spirituality as I observed evening prayers at the city's most famous mosque:

Communications have also vastly improved since the fall of Hussein. Reflecting the economic growth in the country, cell towers have begun to spring up everywhere to support a new wireless communications network.


And finally, you see the excitement of education in Iraq's capital city. I snapped the photo below myself while on a wonderful walk through the lovely campus of Baghdad's Islamic University:

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, proof positive that we are making progress in Iraq and that the mainstream media chooses not to report the good news. Thanks for stopping by.

Howard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, another excellent job!

Touchdown Jesus was icing.

ZuZu's Petals said...

LMAO @ Touchdown Jesus.....

How do you say "GO IRISH" in Arabic?