Monday, December 12, 2005

Dennis Byrne - Professional Doofus

Reading Dennis Byrne's op pieces in the Tribune, like taking certain medications, is not something that should be done on an emtpy stomach. Still, I read him so you don't have to.....

I won't bore you with a rehash of his tired old reactionary yammering, but he hits a new high on the INCREDULITY METER (tm) by linking the new Chicago anti-smoking law to abortion....


I just have one question for Dennis: If life begins at conception, why do we celebrate birthdays?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gets is that The Chicago Tribune identifies Dennis Byrne as a "consultant" and doesn't say who he consults for and why.

I have to assume some Republican group is paying him to get his rants in the Tribune.

I'm afraid The Trib really is a rag these days.