Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hey Pat, it's God



From the Desk of God


From: God

To: Pat Robertson

Dear Pat:

I want to make sure I heard you correctly. Did you really say that because of the outcome of a local school board election involving "Intelligent Design" that "if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city?" If so, we have clear violations of a stack of commandments, and it's time to talk about a plea. (Before we go there, I have a question for you. Why is it every time you interrupt me, oh I'm sorry, "pray," that you look like the "before" picture in a laxative ad?)












Here's the best offer I can make, because you're going to be spending some serious hell time. I can offer you 2500 years of fire, brimstone and













or a millenium of watching Pauly Shore movies and gettin' crazy with












Your call, get back to me.


God

No comments: