Monday, October 03, 2005

My new favorite ice cream place!

I have a new favorite ice cream store--perhaps.

It begins this way, Please, dear God, don't ask me why, but while waiting for Monday Night Football, I tuned into Bill O'Reilly's show (like I said, don't ask.)

He was reading the email from his dumber-than-dittohead fans when one said that Ralph's Italian Ice in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York, refused to serve her because she was wearing an "O'Reilly Factor" t-shirt! I was all ready to give Ralph's a big shout out and a solemn promise to visit my next time in New York, until I looked up Ralph's website. According to Ralph's site, they don't have a location in Lake Ronkonkoma! Now there is a "Rita's Italian Ice" there and remember, anyone stupid enough to wear an O'Reilly shirt could easily not know where they are. So I admit to not being sure.

As a result, if you're on Long Island, find out which one it is and always go there to satisfy your sweet tooth!

No comments: