Saturday, September 03, 2005

Now I've seen everything.......

Click here if you dare.

Pat Robertson has a weight loss shake.

Really.

Lose 20 pounds, and YOUR MIND!

"Wow, Pat, after drinking your shakes, I'm wearing 34-inch pants, I just killed a homosexual and the president of Venezuela and I feel GREAT! Praise the Lord! Now I'm going to teach the home-schooled children about the 6,000-year history of the Earth and how Jesus hates Arabs. After she makes me a nutritious dinner capped off with a satisfying Pat shake, I'm hoping to have reproductive, missionary position relations with the little housewife!"

1 comment:

ZuZu's Petals said...

After she makes me a nutritious dinner capped off with a satisfying Pat shake, I'm hoping to have reproductive, missionary position relations with the little housewife!"

Um, that apology about the blue language in front of Katie? Um...scrap that. :-)