Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Intelligent design is anything but....

OK, that was just to get your attention. By way of full disclosure, I happen to be a very religious person, and I want the religious education of my children to be MY responsibility. I do not want this version of "Creationism for Dummies" taught in my public school. If I paid to send my kids to parochial school I wouldn't want this nonsense taught. I would like science taught in science class.

Besides, I have ironclad proof against the notion of intelligent design:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A question about Bush. It's a dumb question, but it's regarding a dumb man. Do you think he DISbelieves evolution? Are there people out there who believe man was put on earth fully formed? And, specifically, is Bush one of them? Or is that like believing the earth is flat or the holocaust was produced on a sound stage in LA? I told you it would be a dumb question.