Saturday, August 27, 2005

Things I have learned in life....

1. OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT THINK YOUR KIDS ARE CUTE!
Now, I have three kids myself, and they are adorable,I have learned that OTHER PEOPLE I/you encounter in the mall, at a sporting event, at the movies, in a restaurant (and most of all, ON AN AIRPLANE) find my/your children to be just massive butt pains.

2. (not original but oh so true) NEVER CONFUSE ACTIVITY WITH ACCOMPLISHMENT!
At work, in relationships, around the house, in sports--just being busy does not equate to being productive!

3. (a no-brainer, but...) BUTTER IS GOOD.
Enough said. We want butter. We need butter. We DESERVE butter! Not trans-fat free hydrogenated something, but simple, pure, well-shaken cow.

4. This is for the single guys out there, but...WOMEN LOVE POMERANIANS!

I am a reformed anti-dog person. I never wanted a dog, ever, but my daughter insisted on bringing home this pomeranian puppy from the pet store she worked at. Don't have a digital picture handy, but he looks roughly like this:


Needless to say, he is now my dog. Not are they cool little dogs, but members of the opposite sex find them absolutely irresistable said. When my wife finally wises up and dumps me..I'm taking the dog!

2 comments:

ZuZu's Petals said...

He's a beaut, Pete..how does the cat (was it Cody?) like him?

Peter said...

The two tolerate each other, basically a late 1960s U.S.-USSR-style detente!