Wednesday, July 06, 2005

War and the Designated Hitter

So here we go, my initial foray into the blogosphere. It's my first time, so be gentle!

I operate under the same delusions as legions of others typing into space, that 1) I have something worth saying and 2) someone might care to read it. I'm probably wrong on both counts, but what the hell!

I will devote this space to my passions. Politics, history, sports, the Chicago Cubs, cooking and travel are all fair game. Please feel free to contact me at sittingorthinking@yahoo.com with comments, contributions, suggestions or just to say hi. Now that I have a first post, I will gather my thoughts on the subjects above.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're doing this. I just love a good rant, especially when it is so well-founded!